senior Visual Designer 🔥
The Sr. Visual Designer is a seasoned designer that has a strong sensibility around aesthetics when it comes to logos, designs, color, and graphics. In this role, you will have a say on how the overall educational product looks and appeals to the desired audience. This person will play a huge role in conceptualizing and updating the current designs.
Please apply with a link to your portfolio and hourly rate.
- Hybrid role – Boston, MA (possibility for fully remote)
- 6-month contract with potential for an extension
- 40 hours per week
- Apply expert visual design skills to the creation and updating of highly engaging digital designs and user interfaces.
- Manage and execute all design stages from inception through to final implementation
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with executive stakeholder and the Creative Director on highly visible design projects
- Effectively be able to articulate rationale behind design choices and implement feedback as given by fellow collaborators
- Expert ability to understand and balance the needs of stakeholders and the preferences of end users
- Minimum 10 years of experience within Digital Visual Design with a focus on web applications required
- Bachelor's degree in Visual/ Graphic design or similar
- Proven ability to create and present multiple polished concepts to stakeholders and the Creative Director
- Expert proficiency in a visual design software (Ex. Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, etc.)
- Strong to expert understanding of UI engineering, including JS frameworks and design libraries
- Ability to effectively describe complex designs and technical information to non-technical/ design-oriented audiences
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50/hour to $100/hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.