remote Senior Full Stack PHP/laravel Developer - Ecommerce 🔥
Backed by the same folks who funded Fitbit, Poshmark and Postmates, we are a fully funded startup with an ever increasing client base. Our founding team hails from NuOrder, Twitter & eBay.
We're working to revolutionize the subscription revolution even further by enabling eCommerce merchants to move beyond recurring transactions to build long lasting customer relationships. We are doing this despite being an early stage startup company because our technical and industry expertise, accompanied with our unwavering passion, allow us to attract VERY talented people. We are looking for folks who share this passion and drive to further expand the eCommerce world, but we want to do it the right way, by taking care of our employees to become LIFERS here!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Cutting edge startup with a proven Executive Team in this industry, over two decades of industry experience
- State-of-the-art technology developed for scale, security and privacy
What You Will Be Doing
- Work collaboratively with team of developers to plan & implement all features required
- Critically and constructively think through project challenges to provide recommendations & out-of-the-box solutions
- Research & evaluate new technologies to improve performance & the elegance of how we work
What You Need for this Position
- Expert understanding of PHP and the Laravel framework; not required but we are using PHP 7 and Laravel 9
- Experience and willingness to navigate and support the Frontend; Tech Agnostic
- Experience working with AWS servers
What's In It for You"Competitive Compensation
"Equity with tremendous UPSIDE (you are still early enough)
"100% REMOTE work
"Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
"VERY Flexible PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.