content Writer 🔥
Aquent Studios x Adobe is a custom-built creative agency partnership that provides scalability with world-class talent to Adobe’s in-house studio and web team. This collaboration creates exciting opportunities to work with Aquent Studios and impact millions of customers, showcasing Adobe’s products via innovative storytelling and unique visual experiences.
Rate: $95,000 - $100,000
The range provided is our reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location.
Job Description: Content Writer (Retention Marketing)
We’re looking for a mid-level content writer to help us produce user-focused copy and content for our Retention Marketing team. In the enterprise space, Adobe is a leader in marketing and customer experience technology, helping businesses of all sizes adapt to the ever-changing expectations of the market. Our work is crucial to telling that story to the world.
As a writer, you’ll work closely with creative directors, program managers, and editors to produce and optimize various user-centric content. You will come to deeply understand our users’ needs at customer journey stages and seek to discover what we should communicate to increase their overall product adoption and to support customer advocacy in our user community. You’ll then translate messaging and business goals into intensely user-focused marketing content.
The perfect candidate will have tech copywriting experience in creating emails, webpages, media banners, multimedia event assets, SEO-driven blog posts, and other short- and long-form content types. They’ll understand the role marketing and brand-level communications play in the user experience, and appreciate that with our users, a little often goes a long way.
** Portfolio with appropriate tech, B2B, user-focused short and long-form writing samples must be submitted to be considered. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Drive and inform the voice and tone for customer advocacy and retention marketing content
- Become a subject-matter expert on any of a variety of topics related to the Adobe business
- Work with product and campaign marketers to understand and translate messaging into user-centric copy
- Work closely with creative directors and editors to ensure copy is ready for publishing
- Care deeply about your words, but care even more about the ideas those words are communicating
- 4-6 years’ experience writing for business, preferably tech
- A passion for good communication both in your writing and in the teams you work within
- A collaborative team player with interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels
- An intense focus on users & customer success
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of B2B customer journeys and buying cycles
- Experience communicating about enterprise software
- SEO knowledge
- A high-level understanding of Adobe enterprise products—specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Marketo Engage
Aquent Studios has partnered with Adobe LLC’s In-house studio. This is an exciting opportunity with the potential to impact millions of customers via innovative storytelling and human experiences. You’ll be working with the Aquent Studios team to support their digital presence, major events, and all of Adobe's products.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!