Senior Product Designer or Product Designer - Remote 🔥
- This is a range posting; the hiring manager is open to a product designer / senior product designer.
- A Visual Craftsman: You will create conceptual sketches to communicate design ideas as well as detailed design specifications for the finished product. You will ensure brand standards are appropriately integrated into all final designs to deliver a consistent experience.
- An Experience Innovator: You will work throughout all phases of the design process such as conceptual design, storyboards, persona/scenario development, user task/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes and prototypes.
- A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. You will continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions.
- A Natural Collaborator: You will work with multiple functions, including product owners and developers throughout the product lifecycle, seeking frequent feedback and integrating multiple considerations into your work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of experience in a related field.
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- Familiarity with the following core disciplines, with demonstrated expertise in at least two and familiarity with two others: visual design, UX design, prototyping, front-end development, user research and/or experiment design.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to present projects and status reports to senior management.
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate moderately complex content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams. Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Portfolio with case studies of relevant UX/UI projects.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.