Front End Software Engineer 🔥
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions
- Collaborate with team members and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected
- Translate Business Requirements into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems
- Maintain awareness and familiarity with evolving trends in software development
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments. This includes being able to research issues related to system configuration, software and database systems, and problems related to data integrity or conformity.
- Maintain a focus on uptime and performance for high-volume solutions, hosted solutions
- BS in computer science or information systems fields required, or 5+ years related work experience.
- Experience working with Agile and/or Lean software development approaches.
- Experience translating modern UX designs into pixel perfect user interfaces using Adobe Photoshop, Bootstrap, LESS, CSS, and HTML.
- Additional experience with the following technologies and methodologies is ideal: Node.js, Go, .NET, NoSQL, AWS, Serverless, Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience in Vue.js
- Backend experience in Node.js