content Writer 🔥
Job Role: Bot Content writer
Position: Remote l
· Review and assessment of chatbot content
· Prioritizing chatbot content using volume or other criteria
· Updating language content of chatbot to align to best practices
· Updating language content of chatbot to align to updated web content
· Updating language content for question/answer pairs phrasing
· Identifying and updating language for drill-down questions
· Identifying, recommending, and implementing other improvements
· Weekly written Project Status Reports
· Project documentation monitoring and synchronization
Project Issue / Risk Definition and Resolution
§ The candidate should have demonstrated experience performing analysis of information
· The candidate should be able to implement best industry practices on chatbot content, including identifying appropriate customer phrasing and aligning them to answers.
· The candidate should be able to identify and update questions that require drill-downs (additional clarifying questions)
· The candidate should be able to produce required status reports and updates to leadership teams on a timely basis.
· The candidate should be flexible enough to follow the current team processes/procedures in place as defined by DOL and Vendor teams.
· The candidate should have excellent verbal/written communication/documentation skills.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $48.18 - $50.66 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- chatbot: 10 years (Preferred)
- bot: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote