Devops Engineer | Technology 🔥
FTI Consulting is the world's leading expert-driven consulting firm. Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting experts have served as the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and the world's leading law and private equity firms when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Our strong
performance and continued success are a direct reflection of the ambition, energy, and commitment of our talented professionals across the globe to make a positive impact for our clients and communities.
At FTI Consulting, you'll be inspired and empowered to make an impact on headline matters that change history. Working side by side with the world's leading experts in your field, you'll be surrounded by an open collaborative culture that embraces diversity, recognition, professional development and most importantly, you.
There's never been a more exciting time to join FTI Consulting and this is where you will do the most exciting and fulfilling work of your career.
Are you ready to make an impact?
About The Role
The Dev Engineering team is part of the Technology division of FTI supporting LegalTech solutions. The mission of the Dev Engineering team is to enable software development and delivery through innovative platforms and processes. We work with the development teams on architecting the deployment, hosting, and operating processes needed to maintain quality software. In addition to being DevOps champions on teams, the Dev Engineering team acts as the Operations team liaison with the product teams. Finally, the Dev Engineering team will help maintain common development services needed across all product teams such as build and development infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Participate in product team ceremonies to promote DevOps best practices.
- Provide operational insight to product teams during feature architecture and refinement.
- Maintain development focused resources such as cloud accounts (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS).
- Assist in researching and testing new operational technologies needed by product teams.
- Assist in continually maturing a secure and efficient SDLC for product teams across the Technology division.
- Develop and maintain automated deployment processes.
- Promote system scalability, reliability, and efficiency while minimizing errors through automation.
- Enforce Systems Engineering and DevOps standards and best practices.
- Assist with determining standards for deploying to cloud infrastructure.
- Work with key stakeholders in Project Management, Engineering, Development and QA to ensure high quality delivery of software projects.
How You'll Grow
We are committed to investing and supporting you in your professional development and we have developed a range of programs focused on fostering leadership, growth and development opportunities. We aim to promote continuous learning and individual skills development through on-the-job learning, self-guided professional development courses and certifications. You'll be assigned a dedicated coach to mentor, guide and support you through regular coaching sessions and serve as an advocate for your professional growth.
As you progress through your career at FTI Consulting, we offer tailored programs for critical professional milestones to ensure you are prepared and empowered to take on your next role.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree required or commensurate work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting a Windows and Linux system in an enterprise environment
- Proficient in the use of CI pipelines, preferably Azure DevOps
- Proficient in administering Kubernetes clusters
- Proficient in scripting preferably in Python or PowerShell
- Proficient in Infrastructure as Code preferably Terraform and Ansible
- Proficient in source control methods and technologies
- Familiarity with Systems Development best practices to help achieve highly available, highly scalable systems
- Ability to quickly take on new technologies and concepts
- Proven solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with others.
- Comfortable supporting fast-paced development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- COVID Vaccine required
- Experience with developing in and supporting a container environment
- Proficient in working with Windows environments
- Proficient in Linux systems administration
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Basic familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Prior exposure to a hosted application environment
- Comfortable working in an Agile programming methodology
- Experience in AWS technologies including but not limited to EC2, EKS, IAM, S3, VPCs, SNS, SQS, SES, and Lambda
- Experience in Azure technologies including but not limited to Azure Active Directory, Queues, and App Services.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory and Databricks
- Microsoft certification
- AWS certification
Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting email@example.com . Our Benefits
Our goal is to support the well-being of you and your families-physically, emotionally, and financially. We offer comprehensive benefits such as the following:
- Competitive total compensation, including bonus earning potential
- Full package of benefits plans, including health, dental, vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company matched 401K
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- Generous paid parental leave and flex return support
- Family care benefits, including back-up child/elder care
- Employee Wellness Platform
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid time off for volunteering in your community
- Corporate matching for charitable donations most important to you
- Make an impact in our communities through company sponsored pro bono work
- Professional Development and Certification Programs
- In office free snacks and drinks
- Free smartphone and cellular plan (if applicable)
- FTI Perks & Discounts at retailers and businesses
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
- Competitive total compensation, including bonus earning potential
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory f irm dedicated to helping clients with their most significant opportunities and challenges. With more than 7,500 employees located in 30 countries, our broad and diverse bench of award -winning experts advise their clients when they are f acing their most significant opportunities and challenges. At FTI Consulting, we embrace, cultivate and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion & belonging, which are fundamental components to our core values. FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been named the #1 Professional Services Firm on Forbes List of America's Best Employers and the best firm to work for by Consulting Magazine . For more information, visit www.f ticonsulting.com and connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.