Product Designer Cro 🔥
WHO WE ARE 👋
Genially was founded in Spain in 2015, with the goal of revolutionizing the world of visual communication. We’ve developed a SaaS platform that allows users to create interactive content and digital experiences in a fast and simple way. Because, as we like to say, anyone can be a genius.
Our main objective is to help our users improve the way that they communicate, present, distribute and teach. With OVER 25 MILLION USERS IN 190 COUNTRIES, we can say that we’re on the right track!
In fact, we won first place at, received the award for , and for .
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Genially, you’ll be part of an agile, dynamic and international team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment, where every day is different and where every opinion counts. We are results-oriented, and as such we value effectiveness and the desire to share and grow together to reach common goals.
As Genially employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology. We enjoy what we do, we believe in our product, and we love our culture of trust. Genially is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the content creation space!
WHO YOU ARE 🙌
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who focuses on conversion rate optimization (CRO).
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with the Product, Technology and Customer Experience teams to design usable, visually appealing, and on-brand solutions that take into account aspects such as behavioral economics. You should be very comfortable working with analytics, customer insights and prioritization based on business impact.
If you’d like to be part of a product-led company to deliver real value, please keep reading.
- Build prototypes and select the best solution by conducting analysis and testing.
- Design the visual aspects and define the UI specifications needed to develop the final solution.
- Work closely with engineers and Product Managers, assessing the challenge together, delivering the solution, providing support during development, and analyzing the outcome after the launch.
- Evaluate and define conversion funnels based on business goals and KPIs.
- Analyze user behavior and response throughout user journeys, experience maps and a variety of analytical tools, and ultimately basing your designs on this knowledge.
- Conduct qualitative research to understand user needs and generate design hypotheses.
- Participating in, and contributing to, regular design and quality reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS 📋🖋️
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment or SaaS product using Agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience UX/UI Design as well as a deep understanding of design principles and best practices.
- Strong sense of visual design and the ability to help define and work within visual guidelines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, thinking beyond the familiar, and comfortable with ambiguity. Creative thinking, collaborative and analytical mindset.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle and its related KPIs.
- Previous experience with A/B testing, from goal setting to measuring hypotheses tested.
- A comprehensive portfolio is a must!
- 100% Remote position. Candidates must be based in Spain.
- 💼 Full-time, permanent contract (40 hours/week)
- 💰 Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- ⏰ Flexible schedule
- 🏡 100% Remote, based in Spain
- 🏖️ 23 days of vacation + your Birthday!
- 📚 Annual learning and development allowance
- 🌞 Reduced working hours during July, August and the last week of the year
- 🚑 Access to discounted private health insurance
- 💂 Online English classes
- 🌍 International, multicultural work environment