Mid-level Cyber Front-end Developer 🔥
Peraton is currently seeking an experienced Mid-level Cyber Front-End Developer for its' Federal Strategic Cyber program.
If you looking for a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure and enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers, then look to join the Peraton team in our Arlington, VA.
Location: flexible for remote/telework; preference for someone that can come on site as needed.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determine computer user needs; analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepare operating instructions.
- Ensure software standards are met.
- Represent the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years related experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to learn and use VueJS (or Angular; VueJS is preferred).
- Experience with front-end development frameworks.
- Experience with front-end design libraries.
- Ability to adequately define and execute Customer requirements for front-end applications.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to correct issues as they arise to ensure that system is running smoothly.
- Demonstrated physical design creation experience related to user experience/interface.
The ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance w/SCI eligibility required.
- In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Current, active TS/SCI clearance.
- Demonstrated UI/UX design, specifically toward websites.
- Demonstrated experience forming Customer requirements.
- Experience with containerization.
- Experience with Linux systems and Linux command line operations.
Peraton Overview: Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Salary Range: Salary Minimum: $57,500 Salary Mid: $115,000 Salary Maximum: $143,800 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees. EEO Tagline (Text Only): An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.