Junior Devops Specialist 🔥
At Agile Telecom, we're on a mission to deliver reliable, high-quality communications between businesses and their customers, every time.
Agile Telecom is a part of Growens. Growens is an integrated industrial group that creates technologies for predictive marketing, mobile messaging and content creation.
Our company was founded in 2002 with the specific aim of building a state-of-the-art Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS messaging platform, unrivalled in reliability, that could support the requirements of a new wave of A2P services. Agile Telecom was acquired in 2015 by MailUp Group, today renamed Growens Group.
We are looking for a
Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- servers setup and maintenance
- designing, implementing and supporting a monitoring infrastructure in accordance with the service level requested by the business
- automating builds and deployments using CI/CD tools and solutions
The Agile Telecom infrastructure runs on both an on-premise platform and a cloud environment (AWS, Hetzner). Using the agile DevOps approach, at Agile Telecom the developers and the systems engineers work together automating the build and delivery processes. Continuous improvement, maintainability, traceability, and a very high-security level are all considered as top priorities.
What we Offer:
Make a difference: you'll give a huge contribution to the growth of Agile Telecom. Your role will be key to our success.
Learn and grow: you'll be working very closely with the management team, in a newly formed team. You'll have plenty of opportunities to grow.
Flexibility: trust is one of our values. We strongly believe in results, no matter how many hours you spend in the office.
International environment: we are an international reality with 5 Business Units in different countries and different cultures.
What we look for:
You are a specialist who brings expert knowledge, you are a continuous learner, and you help the team to work effectively and safely.
You have a proven experience with most of the following:
- Linux (RedHat/Debian family) server administration
- Virtualization (VMware ESXi, KVM, QEMU)
- Containers (LXC, Docker, Docker Swarn, Kubernetes)
- Creation, development, and maintenance cloud infrastructure (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- DevOps methodology (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Atlassian Suite)
- Scripting (Bash, Secure Shell, Python)
- Networking, TCP/IP, load balancing, routing, firewall.
In addition, you should be familiar with most of the following:
- PostgreSQL and RDBMS
- Redis and in-memory systems
- HAProxy and load balancing solutions
- ActiveMQ and Enterprise Service Bus
- ELK stack and log management
- Zabbix and monitoring
- Windows Server administration.
Nice to have
- Database administration: can design and run maintenance procedures (backup, restore, schemas update, linking MS SQL Servers, removing or updating DB records or tables) MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with HashiCorp tools
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- English proficiency
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration systems
- Agile Methodology
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- Programming languages (Go, Python).
Location & Type of employment
Carpi or remote (from Italy)
- This is a
Growens is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, or any other basis protected by law.