Front-end Software Engineer 🔥
Front-End Software Engineer: Bainbridge, Inc.
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time/Contractor
Position Location: Remote, location agnostic, U.S. preference
Start Date: Immediately
How to Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter, briefly describing your interest in the position.
Why Work Here
Bainbridge, Inc. is a leading professional services firms, serving the world's top private equity funds and corporate buyers. We have completed over $5 billion in small to mid- cap acquisitions for PE funds and corporations in all market sectors including: technology, healthcare, automation, global supply chain, machine learning and energy.
Our leading market business team has developed a disruptive digital platform that is improving and revolutionizing a mahogany desk-based M&A business model, ripe for change. The team is now expanding its core development talent and is seeking a few of the industry’s most elite professionals.
About the Role:
We are looking for a skilled Front-end Software Engineer who is competent in React and Redux, who enjoys solving challenging problems and is passionate about exponentially growing their career with a focus in the FinTech space. You will be involved in all phases of product development, from design and implementation to deployment and operation. We are an elite and accomplished team with a product that is excelling and profitable. As a member of the team, you will contribute to product and strategic decisions for continued disruptive growth. We work cohesively and as equity option participants — we each think like an owner, not an agent.
This is a role that is geared for professionals who are entrepreneurial, out-of-box thinkers & truly passionate about building a product that is an industry game-changer. If you seek far more breadth and impact than a templated 9-5 job where you are another "cog in the giant FAANG machine," then this opportunity is a good fit for you. With us, you have an opportunity to be a leader of the team as you contribute to our overall business strategy and growth.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- You understand web browsers, servers, security, APIs, and performance
- You have experience delivering product that impacts tens of thousands of users
- Ability to build react components and maintain a component library
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with testing the web app
- Experience working with git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests, and performing code reviews
- You’ve been there, done that, and can pick your challenges and projects carefully
- Developing new user-facing features
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborates with other developers to deliver working software solutions
- Interacts with non-technical team members to define and build new features
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements
- Attention to Detail / Organization
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Management / Leadership
Grow With Us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about, we feel engaged and alive, and our goal is to help you do just that. These are just a few of the competitive benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary, Profit sharing, investment banking close fee-based bonuses and stock equity options.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Healthcare savings accounts (HSA).
- Basic Term Life: Coverage equal to one times annual earning for all full time employees
- Basic Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): Coverage equal to one times annual earnings for all full-time employees.
- Dependent care pre-tax spending account. Covers children and elderly dependents with pretax spending dollars