Marketing Analyst, Consumer Marketing 🔥
The Consumer Marketing group at Penguin Random House is seeking a Marketing Analyst on the Analytics Team. If you have a passion for improving digital marketing performance and web experiences through measurement, transparent reporting, analysis, and optimization, join our innovative and collaborative team.
The Consumer Marketing team connects with readers directly via PenguinRandomHouse.com, (including Reader Rewards), ReadBrightly.com (a program focused on raising life-long readers), and associated marketing channels (e.g., email, social media, advertising) for these programs along with creative campaigns to grow new audiences and increase engagement with books and reading. In this role, you’ll collaborate with product and business teams to measure KPIs, develop dashboards and reports, write analytics requirements that align with goals, analyze consumer behavior, and make recommendations for optimization.
- Analyze and present digital marketing data (primarily via Adobe Analytics, as well as social platforms, email, campaigns) to understand performance and make recommendations to business stakeholders and web product managers for site improvements and product roadmaps.
- Work with business leads to effectively track KPIs and help inform strategy of cross-functional teams
- Conduct Adobe Analytics trainings and facilitate adoption of in-house marketing measurement tools
- Ensure new site features and templates are aligned with tracking best practices; write, document, and QA analytics tracking requirements for new site enhancements
- Implement web and advertising pixels via tag management system (Tealium IQ)
- 1-2 years digital analytics experience
- Familiarity with web analytics implementation and reporting
- Familiarity with digital marketing activities and key metrics across web, email, advertising, social media, search, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills - ability to distill complex data sets into clear story lines for stakeholders, and ability to collaborate with multiple teams and functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Curiosity and a desire to learn
Nice To Haves:
- Site tagging and tag management experience (e.g., Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau)
- Strong experience with web-based analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, GA4)
- Ability to write SQL queries, and an understanding of database structure a plus
The salary range for this position is $65,000-$78,000.
Penguin Random House job postings include a good faith compensation range for each open position. The salary range listed is specific to each particular open position and takes into account various factors including the specifics of the individual role, and candidate's relevant experience and qualifications.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 300 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 256509