One of our well known tech clients is looking for a remote, freelance Copywriter with a focus on writing for social media to join their team ASAP!
The main function of the Copywriter is to generate all content including writing full websites, tag lines for banner ads, e-mail and online promotions, and entire ad campaigns.
Start = ASAP after interview process
Duration = at least 1 year contact with possible extension
Freelance, remote, and talent must sit in one of the following geographies - New York, NY, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA
- Write advertiser's sales messages that will easily be received by customers.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's selling features should be promoted.
- Adept at creating concepts and reinventing concepts to continuously support client's brands.
- Expert knowledge in developing concepts that are relevant to, and that resonate with, the target audience.
- Ability to support their ideas visually, with type and design that work together seamlessly.
- Ability to write according to the clients' brand and voice.
- Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to finish.
- Understands the components of relevance - right message, right place, right time.
- Creative-thinker and has strong command of the English language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.