Social Media Manager 🔥
We are in need of a talented and creative
Social Media Manager (SMM)that thinks outside the box and is willing to go beyond to make an extraordinary output. The
SMMwill be responsible for content creation, presentations, and Media Marketing tools in maintaining the client's packaging brand.
Social Media Managerwill oversee and be engaged in maximizing the social media channels and implementing content strategies on social media and other platforms.
Work Schedule:Graveyard (US Time zone)
Salary Rate (experience-based):Php 15,000- 25,000/ month
- Develop highly effective content creation and Social Media marketing strategies.
- Help in website development and management
- Promote services and content over social media via videos, presentations, vlogs, and other creative means
- Track target demographics, and introduce them to the content they enjoy, pushing them to interact more with the company's brand
- Handle Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Google, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website such as blogs that attracts and converts to target sales
- Keep track of data and analyze the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure consistency in branding
- Follow-up content from clients.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or a related field is good to have
- At least 2 years experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Has extensive experience in Content Creation
- Website Management experience is highly preferred
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Knows social media posting & scheduling tools for content on various social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and other social media channels
- Familiarity with Facebook and Instagram Algorithm is an advantage but not necessary
- Project Management experience is a must and has an outstanding accomplishment and result
- Familiar and knowledgeable in the following tech stacks: Canva, Photoshop, MSOffice (Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams), Google Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, iMessage, LinkedIn, Zoom, WhatsApp, Notion, Slack
Why Join Us?
- Permanent work-from-home / remote set-up
- Competitive salary with financial incentives
- Healthcare Insurance (WITH dental coverage)
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days
- 13th Month Pay
- Outstanding career growth
- Leadership opportunities
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
- Friendly team-driven environment
- Skills and experience development