social Media Motion Designer 🔥
The Creative, Brand & Strategy team is a passionate team of creative thinkers who are responsible for shaping the future of and its products. We are looking for a dynamic graphic designer to join our team and will be working on social creative and campaigns. You should be a master of the craft, ready to take an idea and bring it to life in beautiful ways on projects such as global awareness campaigns to core communications of our various products. Proficiency in social and the types of content that perform best on respective platforms is required to ensure creative drives maximum results.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter with a can-do attitude. A designer that loves design exploration but also recognizes the realities of day to day work and the importance of showcasing a brand consistently. You are able to manage your own projects in a timely manner, work across a variety of projects, and be able to present your work to stakeholders and explain your design thinking.
The Designer will work in the context of the brand in the social media space but empowered to push the boundaries. To explore ways to extend the brand in interesting ways and challenge the status quo. You will create your work with a high attention to detail and craft.
- Works off of provided briefs to develops static and animated graphics for projects ranging from one off posts to content series in areas like events, newsletters, brand campaigns, thought leadership, employee and customer storytelling, and corporate announcements. Works with internal teams in a collaborative environment including social managers, copywriters, other designers, and art directors, to brainstorm ideas and creative thinking.
- Ability to multitask on projects with varying levels of urgency and meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop content with adherence to the brief and brand guidelines but pushes for fresh ways in through various creative approaches.
- Maintain design files and final assets on a shared server
- Able to present your design concepts and explain your thinking behind it
- 3-6 years creative expertise in design at an agency, design shop or internal marketing team
- Must be comfortable following briefs and brand guidelines in development of social content.
- Must be proficient in social formatting and design/accessibility best practices and apply these to requested creative
- Expertise in Figma & Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Illustrator & Photoshop
- Must have an online portfolio and clearly able to discuss your role on each project
- Motion graphics and or 3d capability
- Illustration skills
- 3+ Years graphic design and creative experience ideally spanning branding, publishing and website design, with a complete understanding of the concept to production design process.
- AA/BA/BFA or related degree in design.
Ranked Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2022, this cloud computing platform helps companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
Their values inspire and guide to always do the right thing in their purpose to make the world work better for everyone. At this company, dreaming big is what they do best. Committed to creating a positive impact on the world, building innovative technology in service of people – with a core set of values and a deep responsibility to each other, customers and global communities.
Are you ready to join a team where you'll always feel valued and supported to achieve your ambitions? Apply today!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.