Ux Product Designer 🔥
We are seeking a Senior UX Designer for a fully remote 6-month contract opportunity, supporting eastern time zone hours. This is for a top ten US retailer and Fortune 50 company, offering enterprise level experience.
Idea candidate will have:
- Experience using decision buying science, so that the digital products created will have AI in their designs so that customers will get a similar experience to shopping at a store, where they have resources to assist them.
- Ability to optimize web technologies so that the screen is correctly formatted for that channel (mobile vs desktop).
- Ability to execute good designs quickly, have big sky thinking, be adaptable as new projects and technologies arise
- Can effectively collaborate with the tech and product teams and have experience with large pattern design libraries.
- Designs high-quality and engaged experiences for customers and associates
- Executes multiple design projects within a single product or product group
- Utilizes best practices and advanced knowledge to build user flows, wireframes, and design comps and low-fidelity prototypes to ensure products deliver optimal experience
- Solves complex design problems at the product group level
- Utilizes a variety of architecture, UI design and graphic design skills to best meet the varying needs of the business
- Delivers quality, timely deliverables such as presentations, user interface elements, wireframes, and production work
- Ensures effective management of visual and interactive creative assets, including all content within the Lowe’s Digital design system
- Partners with UX, Development and Product teams to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout the product portfolio
- Holds strong knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe's, including the work processes, technologies, platforms and services for the business and technology capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design
- Expert proficiency with sketch and/or other design tools
- Expert understanding of design system theory and execution
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to take an established design language and work with UX Architects to extend the language
- Portfolio of completed design projects