Inside Sales - Inside Sales Representative 🔥
Interested in working from home and supporting our Inside Sales Department? Our Inside Sales department is growing rapidly, and we are currently hiring to support our Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will manage marketing inquiries, sales leads and support both internal and external sales functions within ClearCaptions.
This position will report directly to the Inside Sales Supervisor and will be based in a home office.
Schedule: 8:30am PST-5:00pm PST, off Sun/Thurs
- Actively work sales leads originating through website, direct marketing & advertising flights.
- Oversees customer contacts in phone/email/text and Chat to convert leads to a sale
- Installation of a ClearCaptions product or service.
- Nurtures potential customers within a CRM, tracks contacts closure rates and all data related to a sale.
- Manages own caseloads associated with lead generation, lead to sale conversion.
- Works collaboratively with existing team to ensure all standard sales lead processes are followed.
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience in presentation or following scripts.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a business or home office environment.
$21.88/hr to $25.24/hr plus Inside Sales Team bonus. Please see www.clearcaptions.com/careers for an overview of our generous benefits program.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity, at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.