Marketing Coordinator 🔥
What can you expect to do?
- Conference event logistical coordination pertaining to booth shipment, marketing collateral, client dinners, transportation, mailing lists, scheduling, and printing/collating/shipping promotional material
- Supporting conference planning, registration, and lodging for all attendees
- Ability to conduct key marketing research for campaigns, industry awards and conference/events, venues, vendors etc.
- Maintain email lists for internal and external communications in support of email-marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team as needed, including in the areas of travel and logistics and other needs as identified
- Proofreading of content, as well as strong editing and copywriting skills
- Assist with the development of PowerPoint presentations
- HubSpot management and metrics tracking
- Implement inbound and outbound content marketing strategies
- Assist with the creation and execution of demand generation campaigns
- Build email campaigns, webcasts, blogs, social posts, press releases, and other content
- Aggregate insights from different data sets to help make data-driven decisions
- Accurately plan, manage, and complete both individual and team projects
What is the experience needed to be successful in this role?
- Excellent social media writing skills required
- High proficiency PowerPoint design skills required
- Capability to collaborate with people across all levels of business with a high, customer service orientation and a focus on building high quality relationships
- Adaptable and flexible, positive attitude and willing to roll up your sleeves
- Enthusiastic, someone who wants to learn and evolve
- Extremely organized with excellent time-management skills
- Keen attention to detail – ability to plan, organize and execute
- Results oriented with accountability
- Excellent computer skills MS Office
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about crafting solutions, collaborative, and adaptable
- Proactive self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team setting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong integrity and work ethic
This client is the leading provider of procurement services, offering advisory, managed services, digital, staffing, and recruiting solutions. For more than 25 years, they have focused exclusively on helping clients elevate their procurement function.
This company combines leading-edge methodologies, analytics, market intelligence, and industry benchmarks with their uniquely flexible and customizable service delivery model. The Fortune 1000 trusts them to transform their procurement operations, drive growth, and reimagine what’s possible.