Technical Support Specialist 🔥
We are a
SaaS companyborn in Florence, Italy in 2016 with the mission of simplifying the way people ship, track and return their e-commerce orders by creating a technological layer capable of handling the complexity of Shipping & Logistics.
We are an international scale-up where people from different countries, cultures and languages work together every day to deliver innovation.
This is reflected in every product we build but also in the attention and care for the people that are working in our company.
We are currently scaling our business leveraging our technology, our team and our international culture. We are 60+ people in Europe and we have recently raised Series A funding from US investors, fueling our objectives. It is now time to grow even more and increase our talented tech team with engineers that want to contribute to the development of our products.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic colleague to build and strengthen our support team.
Your mission will be mainly to provide technical support, advice and information to the first line support and occasionally to the sales teams and Enterprise customers.
What you will do:
What you will do:
- Collaborate with our Support Team Leader to train our customer facing teams in the technical aspects of our applications
- Daily review of a ticket queue to action Support items for our front-facing teams
- Analyse the needs of customers and the technical possibilities in order to present a proposal that meets our Enterprise customers during deployment projects
- Provide technical advice and information on products, services and solutions.
- Participate as an escalation point for technical issues via our internal ticketing tool, in such events acts as coordinator between Support, Customer Success and our Product team
- Review the quality of tickets submitted to Development by ensuring complete and detailed information is included and coaches other team members around this process
- Ad hoc participation on pre-sales processes, specifically:
- Support the sales teams and ensure the operational, technical and financial feasibility of new projects
- Contribute to the elaboration of offers and responses to requirements (RFPs) and to present these to customers alongside the Account Executive & Sales Engineers
What you will bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience working in a technical support role for a SaaS company
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth environment
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences
- Experience in change management and operations
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Second language in addition to English preferred (Italian, Spanish, French)
- Ability to work independently and with minimum direction or supervision
What we can offer:
Remote working options.We are happy to welcome every new member into our state-of-the-art (literally!) office in Florence, however we are also a modern and agile company, and are open to full or partial remote working where possible
No clocking in/out.We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team.We are growing fast and no two days look the same at ShippyPro, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities.We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing. Did you know that we have a growing Library in our office and you can borrow as many books as you like?
:Whether you are working from home, from the office or from wherever you want, you can enjoy your meal voucher everyday. Getting hungry?
Free coffee policy.We are an international team, but our HQ is in Italy, hence we do take coffee breaks very seriously. Hot drinks are on us, and occasionally, Aperitivo too!
No dress code. That’s right, no formal attire is required when working in our HQ
*only for italian contract
We are a people-centric organization with one mission: “
Make People Work Better”.
Are you determined to beat off the challenges this role brings? Send your application to join us.