Lead Product Designer 🔥
We're looking to fill a Lead Product Designer role for one our clients - a hypergrowth B2B2C software company financially backed by a Fortune100. With a consumer-first approach, they’ve created a contemporary brand, user experience, and scalable technology platform that connects users - making it simple to access the services people need.
Be the lead designer for the Grow team focused on a B2B solution for retention and acquistion through social advertising. In this role, you will report to the Product Design Manager.
- You will be a support system for your Product Manager in end-to-end experiences across many channels, product discovery, maintain consistency and UX standards, and be able to support engineering on the performances of these experiences
- Will have 1 initial direct report
- Assist Product Design Manager with defining the long-term vision for the team and help with critiques
- Perform design reviews to guarantee alignment with key stakeholders such as legal, medical, compliance, and regulatory
- Adhere to brand and accessibility standards
- Conduct qualitative research and craft journey maps
- Be able to use other qualitative and quantitative tools to monitor each product and make improvements
- Bring insights into current design trends, share your knowledge and learnings with the product design chapter
- Capable of performing UX teardowns of related user experiences
- Perform expansion on our design systems by implementing new components, micro-interactions and illustrations
- 5+ years of experience with UX and UI design
- Experience in mobile-first responsive web design, atomic design principles, and design systems
- Have experience in Figma or similar design tools
- Actively participating in user research
- Open to accepting feedback and seeking out any new information that will help in preparing you for your next challenge
- Examples of your outstanding design work in SaaS platforms and complex B2B capabilities with consumer-grade user experience
- Be Humble
- Transparency in Your Work
- Take Ownership
- Learn More
- Demonstrate Gratitude
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonuses
- Up to 6% of qualified earnings will be matched dollar for dollar in a 401(k). Additionally, the contribution of the company.
- RSU awards
- Comprehensive life, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid parental leave for 12 weeks
- A MacBook Pro to accomplish incredible things and more!