Paid Social Specialist 🔥
I’m Martyna, Performance Marketing Team Lead at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 8,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2023 and beyond, we’re looking for a Paid Social Specialist who’s passionate about planning and managing social campaigns, and helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €26,796 - €45,936 + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshellAs the Paid Social Specialist, you will work closely with the marketing team to help produce best-in-class campaigns that drive both engagement and conversions. You will be responsible for analyzing account performance, making recommendations based on your insights, and executing campaign implementation and optimization of paid social campaigns across multiple platforms and languages.You will be the paid social expert to report on campaign performance and optimization and advise on the best strategies to achieve company goals.
You are a goal-driven, detail-oriented self-starter. You are passionate about showing the full potential of our product through successful social paid campaigns and are able to think analytically to solve problems.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will plan, test, review, and optimize new and existing paid social advertising campaigns in line with budgets and performance objectives
- You will assist the team in creating effective paid search strategies
- You will build an audience targeting and retargeting strategy.
- You will work with content and design teams to execute the available assets and creatives
- You will communicate with the design team on new assets and establish a feedback loop to improve new content based on the results
- You will be tracking setup and pixel implementation to ensure the accuracy of campaign measurement
- You will analyze and report on paid social activities to demonstrate campaign impact and alignment with the business objectives
- Collaborate with other teams/departments/agencies to execute the business’ marketing strategyYou will keep up to date with relevant research and trends in PPC /digital marketing
Here's what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values 
- You have a keen interest in data analytics
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a good understanding of marketing objectives
- You have good time-management skills and can adhere to deadlines
- You are detail-oriented and can work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- You are up-to-date with different trends and tools in paid social marketing
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 2 years of experience in paid social campaigns to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience setting up campaigns on different social media platforms
Interested?We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer solid core values and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/testgorilla-paid-social-specialist