strategic Content Writer 🔥
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for writing impactful winning RFP Narratives in response to strategic partner requests. The RFP Writer supports the organization’s processes for developing high quality proposal responses. You will be responsible for gaining insights, strategic objectives, and business strategies by collaboration across Sales Enablement, Research Studies and Sales, Product, Marketing, Risk, and Legal teams. From discovery through execution and delivery to reporting results. Demonstrate ownership in leading multiple projects. Coordinate closely with Global Sales teams on deliverable, monitoring timelines, and managing the project end to end. Responsible for communicating milestones, tracking timelines and project status
In this role, you will be a member of the Global Sales Enablement Content Team that is tasked with developing and delivering world class programs that enable PayPal’s Sales organization to sell into top IR organizations. Our team’s primary role is to provide high impact support and sales tools to accelerate new merchant and enterprise signings and increase share of checkout through cross sell and upsell of PayPal technology.
The challenge is to deliver engaging sales content that effectively demonstrates our value to drive merchant adoption of PayPal Platform capabilities in a fiercely competitive environment. We like to view ourselves as storytellers; tasked with presenting the value of PayPal capabilities in an effective way that resonates with our merchants.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for writing impactful winning RFP Narratives in response to strategic partner requests. The RFP Writer supports the organization’s processes for developing high quality proposal responses. You will be responsible for gaining insights, strategic objectives and business strategies by collaboration across Sales Enablement, Research Studies and Sales, Product, Marketing, Risk, and Legal teams. From discovery through execution and delivery to reporting results. Demonstrate ownership in leading multiple projects. Coordinate closely with Global Sales teams on deliverables, monitoring timelines, and managing the project end to end. Responsible for communicating milestones, tracking timelines and project status.
Key activities include:
- Building custom RFP narratives and executive pitches which include writing RFP responses and collaborating with the creative team to produce the final deliverable approach.
- Identify innovative ways for improving the efficiency of the proposal process.
- Manage RFP analysis, development and review of execution strategy, identification of proposal requirements, writing, proofing and production
- Possess complete knowledge of company, product and industry.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and provide frequent communication to internal stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure deadline and requirements for each RFP are met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in technical writing
- 5-7 years’ experience writing compelling proposals with demonstrated track record of proven results
- Experience using RFP templates and tools such as Loopio
- Well organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills
- Able to manage multiple RFP responses at one time
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Ability to take ownership, prioritize and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in writing and in project completion
- Creative writing skills with the ability to craft a story from a strategy created by the sales leader
- You welcome opportunities to understand your audience better and execute on whatever it takes to solve their problems
- You are talented, curious, and have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly in an evolving environment.
- You have the ability to understand complex RFP/RFI requirements and have built customer-facing assets for executive level presentations.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is $82500 to $187990
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.