sales Agent 🔥
*We are not currently hiring residents of CA*
- Help drive the sales and growth that are critical to the success of the company
- Engage with prospective members over the phone or through messages
- Help to tell Forward’s story and sign up new members
- A strong communicator. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Competitive and driven. You are passionate about reaching your goals and will do whatever it takes to achieve them.
- Persuasive. You’re a good listener, you’re prepared for every conversation, and you know when and how to be persistent.
- Personable. You easily establish relationships and develop rapport with a variety of people.
- Flexible. This is a 100% remote position, with no expectation on the minimum or the maximum hours worked per week. Weekend and weekly night shifts, along with shifts during business hours, are available.
- Agile. You are excited about improving our processes, and you adapt quickly to feedback and new training modules as we expand our offerings and services.
- Passionate about helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences is a big plus.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements: Processor ChromeOS: Intel Pentium Non-ChromeOS: Apple M1, Intel i3, AMD Ryzen, or better Memory ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better Operating System ChromeOS: no minimum MacOS Windows 10 or better Browser Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11
Please let us know during the interview process if you have concerns with any of these requirements.