Social Media, Corporate Communications 🔥
Social Media Manager
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job—it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
Join Achieve, change the future
We are looking for an innovative, strategic, and driven Social Media Manager of Corporate Communications who will manage our monthly corporate social media content and campaigns. You will define and execute our corporate social media strategy, manage thought leadership and partner social campaigns, and own our social media presence on our corporate blog, LinkedIn and Twitter to maintain and build our position as a leader in digital personal finance amongst industry audiences. You will improve engagement and consideration amongst our strategic industry and partner audiences through targeted content development and distribution of social proof, thought leadership, educational content, and advocacy programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for social media and a relentless thirst for telling a compelling Corporate story that drives engagement, interest, credibility, and brand authority in the industry. You understand the value of a brand and are passionate about executing brand-building programs in social media. You are an expert in building thought leadership social media strategy and managing Corporate social media, and you are constantly learning about emerging platforms and best practices and how to employ them. You are strategic, creative, data-driven, and you love to experiment and iterate to find what works. You have a track record of delivering outstanding results in a way that garners respect from your team members.
- Develop and execute monthly corporate social media strategies and campaigns to support Corporate Communications to key audiences including media, partners, investors, consumer advocacy groups and other industry thought leaders.
- Develop plans to grow key channels including blog and LinkedIn through content promotion, campaigns and conversations.
- Write and publish thought leadership posts for Achieve leaders on social media (specifically blog and LinkedIn)
- Write corporate social media posts and manage our corporate social media presence on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Collaborate with Corporate Editorial team to promote and amplify corporate blog content, consumer research and insights, and media coverage on social media
- Monitor media coverage, engagement and conversations about Achieve on social media
- Deliver monthly reports with recommendations on opportunities to improve corporate social media performance month over month
- Embed and partner closely with the Corporate Comms team to deeply understand their corporate storytelling objectives and initiatives and develop social media plans to support them.
- At least 5 years experience working in Corporate and Thought Leadership social media
- At least 4 years experience writing thought leadership and corporate blog content
- Background: English, Journalism, or Marketing degree preferred
- Background: experience working in-house in Corporate Comms or agency experience in Social Media or PR is helpful
- Strategic thinker – able to articulate strategic plans that drive engagement and conversations.
- Ambitious – you are a proactive and driven person who looks for opportunities to problem solve and collaborate to drive results.
- Creative and Innovative – able to think outside the box and see opportunities to differentiate and build our brand on Social.
- Media/Social Media savvy – you are passionate about social media, you live and breathe it, you’ve got your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and what companies are doing to stand out and scale on social.
Salary Range: $70,000.00 to $95,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we will consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Ginger
- Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.