Senior Marketing Copywriter 🔥
As a copywriter on the Quad brand team in the marketing department, you'll be creating and executing innovative campaigns and various collateral for a wide range of business-to-business outreach initiatives. Reporting to the chief copywriter, you'll partner with creative and marketing talent across the organization, including art directors, designers, program managers, and producers to create work representing the full cross-section of marketing experience (MX). At Quad, we define MX as the practice of connecting marketing efforts with the consumer journey so they work together as effectively as possible. As a marketing experience company, Quad constantly looks beyond what’s just ahead to the possibilities of what could be. There's always an opportunity to invent something new. You'll spearhead projects and own internal client relationships, focusing on creating work that benefits the end customer—the marketer—while pushing the creative envelope.
- Conceptualize, write and execute social media, ad campaigns, and other experiences for Quad and its brands
- Partner with art directors, designers, program managers, developers, and producers to create customer-focused solutions that deliver on advertiser objectives
- Lead campaigns’ verbal creative approach and collaborate with internal teams and contractors
- Use your exceptional writing skills to create campaigns that attract, retain, and grow our audience
- Showcase Quad’s data-driven approach to marketing
- Present ideas and concepts to internal clients, executives, collaborators, and others involved in the campaign creation process
- Ideate for film, print, digital, out-of-home, experiential, and social
- Manage multiple projects at one time to make aggressive deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at advertising agencies and/or in-house creative departments
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating big, campaign-framed thinking that can extend into any medium, with a conceptually strong and tonally correct verbal flare
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, especially the use of social platforms within the B-to-B marketing landscape
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience
- Experience in telling stories that are on-brand and deliver results
- Voracious appetite for all things design, tech, advertising, and marketing
- Experience in audio-only media
- Desire and ability to work on a team as a collaborator
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace