Senior Copywriter - Remote 🔥
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Minnetonka, MN, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide copywriting support for B2B go-to-market initiatives for the organization’s Employer & Individual business segment
- Apply strategic skills and thought leadership to creative asks and campaigns
- Adaptability to work within the B2C space and adopt its voice
- Work independently and as part of a creative team to concept, create and execute advertising and marketing communication programs designed to support key business segment priorities, products and services, and client and consumer engagement strategies
- Develop content consistent with business partner creative briefs, strategy and business plans, and other inputs
- Create content that will tell our story in a compelling and concise manner consistent with Brand content and style and health literacy programs
- Collaborate with other Creative and Content team members and resources to ensure consistent administration of projects using the team’s project and content management systems
- Solve complex problems; identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Work with minimal guidance; seek guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Coach, provide feedback, and guide other members of the Creative and Content team as necessary
- Act as a resource for others with less experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that are concise, candid and professional
- Solid strategic and critical thinking with ability to challenge status quo with new ideas
- Solid presentation skills with ability to justify creative and strategic choices
- Ability to adopt and incorporate feedback from stakeholder, creative director and manager
- Ability to develop tactical plans and compelling marketing messages for a member/consumer audience
- Ability to set clear direction and lead with confidence, conviction and presence
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables and aggressive timelines
- Leverage technology to deliver business goals and improved consumer experience
- Proactive self-starter with a sense of urgency to achieve results
- Quick study, flexible and able to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills
- Ability to work independently; results driven; able to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Able to develop tactical plans and compelling marketing messages for a consumer audience. Must be adept at producing high - quality copy for multiple audiences and be flexible and collaborative in the face of multiple priorities and aggressive timelines
- Able to use data and consumer insights to develop appropriate strategies or action plans
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years advertising/marketing in either a corporate or agency environment; experience in copywriting and content development for product/service marketing, sales support and/or customer communication
- 5+ years B2B or B2C marketing experience; blend of marketing, strategic planning, project management and marketing implementation experience
- 5+ years of copy writing experience, with demonstrable expertise in digital content development
- Experience supporting B2C/B2B branding and multichannel campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism and Mass Communication or related field
- Experience working with clients/organizations in the health care or insurance sectors
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.