Sparks Group has teamed up with a television and media company and is searching for a professional and proactive Accountant. The accountant is responsible for processing accounts payable, verifying invoices, reconciling general ledger accounts, and processing outgoing invoices and checks. If you’re looking for a new opportunity in your career, apply now!
- Prepare and post monthly invoices, conduct account reconciliations and review transactions for accuracy
- Maintains an excel log tracking the entire AP cycle for all invoices
- Collects approved invoices from internal departments
- Perform treasury functions for initiating wires and reporting on daily cash receipts
- Ensure timely posting for customer payment and issue statements periodically or as necessary
- Monitor promotions, transfers, bonuses, and terminations
- Assist with audit activities, providing the required documentation and materials to external auditors
- 3+ years of accounting experience, more so on accounts payable
- Advanced knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Proficient with ideally Lawson, Excel
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports and document as well as the ability to perform simple math functions
- Detail-oriented; good verbal and written communication skills
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Sponsored by Sparks Group