Customer Support Specialist 🔥
CANImmunize is a Canadian-owned technology company specializing in immunization software. With over 10 years of experience, we developed the Canadian Vaccine Catalogue, the CANImmunize app, and most recently, ClinicFlow, an award-winning software solution that has powered COVID-19 immunization campaigns across the country. Our goal is to provide best-in-class digital solutions to improve immunization practice across Canada and protect the public.
What is this opportunity?
We’re looking for a Full time Customer Support Specialist to join our Support team and provide technical support to our clients by troubleshooting and resolving related to our solutions.
The ideal candidate should be a fast learner and have experience working a technical setting. Top candidates will also have good interpersonal skills, with an affinity for excellent customer service.
We are a completely remote team and use Zendesk, JIRA, Slack, Notion, GSuite, and video conferencing to collaborate. We’ve been working this way since long before the pandemic. You will bring your analytical mind with great organizational skills. You should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, have strong attention to detail, and be comfortable working with cross functional teams to meet our clients needs.
We will be accepting applications from across Canada. In this role you will work 8 hour shifts on a rotating schedule between 7am - 8pm EST Monday - Friday. Your shifts will be 12pm - 8pm EST and 7am-3pm EST. We work hard to build a schedule that is consistent and suits the needs of our staff. You may be required to work occasional holidays.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt responses to our users, provide simple directions to resolve issues or follow the escalation policy while ensuring we meet our clients SLAs
- Communicate with clients via different support channels (Email, Chat, Phone)
- Communicate with internal teams to replicate and troubleshoot bugs
- Complete essential follow-up documentation
- Create FAQs, user guides, how-to-videos, contribute to internal documentation
- Collect client feedback through client interactions, bug reports, and participate in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts
- Drive adoption of new products or features through facilitating user awareness of new features and functionalities
- Collaborate with other departments to improve our solutions by providing information regarding new features, customer inquiries or feedback gathering
What do you need to succeed?
- 1 year experience working in a professional environment
- Live in Canada and legally be able to work in Canada
- Have an appropriate space to work that is quiet with stable internet connection
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday between 7am - 8pm EST
- Experience in a Customer Support role (bonus if it’s within a healthcare and/or SaaS environment)
- Experience working with Zendesk and/or Jira
- A commitment and interest in continuous learning and development (we want you to grow with us)
- Strong communication skills: excellent verbal and written communication skills required to communicate complex concepts, workflows, or features in a professional easy-to-understand way to our customers and communicate with your teammates and superior on ticket status or project status
- Strong Interpersonal skills: ability to read tone and adjust communication style accordingly, possess a high level of patience, understanding and empathy
- Resourcefulness and a knack for tech: have an understanding of computer or information systems and an ability to find solutions even when there is no clear path
- Previous experience within a startup environment is an asset: A willingness to be flexible and offer innovative approaches to new challenges
Nice to have:
- Undergraduate or College degree
- Available to start as soon as possible, we are looking for someone to join our team shortly
- Interested in health care and how technology can be used to improve it
- A desire to contribute to the vision and the success of our product. We are small, so every voice is heard!
What's in it for you?
- Commitment to your development and growth through a professional development budget, in-house coaching, and mentorship
- Work remotely at a company that has been remote-first for years
- Work with a high-energy, fast-paced, and high-performing team
- Hourly Wage: $24 - 27/hour, commensurate with experience + benefits package
- Necessary equipment and tools to enable you to do your best work
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the vision and success of the company
On our team, you will see and feel the direct impact of your work; we are building technology that is already impacting the health of Canadians. Digital immunization solutions have never been more important. You will be surrounded by passionate and caring people; learn how to be an entrepreneur and be at the centre of a highly dynamic business model with tremendous individual and collective potential.
If you are looking for a role that will jump start your career in the tech sector this is the opportunity for you! On our team you will learn our products inside and out and have opportunities to collaborate with other departments and grow your skills!
The COVID-19 pandemic has raised vaccination awareness among government and the general public to an all-time high. This cutting edge space is growing rapidly and requires a unique, flexible, and experienced approach to meet the demand. If this excites you, we would love to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment, however due to high demand, only selected candidates will be contacted to arrange the next steps.