Remote Creative Copywriter 🔥
Job Terms: Temporary
Start date: 3 weeks from offer
AQUENT is looking for a part time copywriter role between now and end of this year with the possibility into next year for our client. Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment? Do you get energy from developing multi-channel marketing campaigns and seeing them in the market? Do you have experience with planning marketing campaigns? Are you familiar with the role data plays in marketing? Apply and let's get you in front of our client!
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• You have strong conceptual skills and a highly developed ability to bring those concepts to life through ideas that can be executed across a wide variety of continuously evolving communications channels.
• The work must always be executed to the highest of standards and craft.
• You should have the ability to comprehend sophisticated strategic briefs and develop work that's on strategy and is consistent with the brand character.
• Must be able to execute across a wide array of channels including TV, online video, online banners, social platforms, and print.
• You will be developing copy for multiple forms of communication, including direct response, designed to drive action and conversion
• You should possess strong communications skills and be able to present work intelligently and concisely in internal reviews and in client meetings.
• Must be proactive in bringing ideas that will help solve challenges and grow business.
• Develop holistic and memorable creative campaigns from start to finish
• Actively identify new opportunities and future trends
• 4+ years of copywriting experience within a creative agency environment
• Experience writing copy for direct response marketing
• Ability to concept new campaign copy in a variety of mediums
• Ability to understand marketing insights and strategies to translate into compelling advertising campaigns that are digital-first
• Ability to combine conceptual creative thinking with high-quality content delivery
• Ability to collaborate with graphic designers to ensure the format/design and copy work cohesively
• Ability to interpret brand/style guidelines from various clients and apply to marketing collateral messaging
• Ability to interpret creative briefing documents and effectively translate into marketing deliverables
• Other experience and soft skills: Agility, responsiveness, accessibility, quality control, multi-tasking
• Passionate about social media platforms, trends, technology and best practices
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• A "maker" mentality, be curious and not afraid to try new methods
• Strong conceptual skills