Technical Client Relations Account Manager Ii 🔥
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: FIS Global
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Worldpay B2B Payments Support Services team provides support for our merchants who use the B2B suite of payments products and solutions. The team interacts externally with merchants as they assist in problem solving and internally with Development teams and Professional Services teams on Product enhancements or customizations.
What you will be doing
- You will serve as primary point of contact for external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests and respond to client inquiries.
- You will provide support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
- Your interpersonal skills, technical product knowledge and expertise will be critical to responding to daily client-centric activities.
- You will need to maintain comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services and company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering organizations on requested product definition changes based on evolving customer needs. Work creatively with customers and colleagues to achieve and maintain market leading payment solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert on Integrated/ Omnichannel Payments Solution. Maintain and share knowledge with the wider team by producing documentation and training sessions where required.
- Have awareness of changing technical trends within the payment processing industry, scheme/ PCI compliance, mandates and their impacts on customer projects.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/Oracle), general networking concepts as well as exposure to software integration concepts.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally.
- You are an experienced candidate with strong problem-solving expertise in either a software support or other technical role.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with Integrated/ Omnichannel payment solutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services, Salesforce, ITIL and Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of APIs/ Java Environments/ SDKs.
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems i.e. Windows, Linux and basic Networking concepts.
- Candidate should have the ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools.
- Candidate should have strong organizational and time management skills, which is required.
- Candidate should be resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.