Sales Executive Ii - Loyalty 🔥
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: FIS Global
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :10 - 15%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our expert sales team is comprised of strategic sales professionals. This team focuses on partnership with merchants to maximize customer experience through loyalty programs. This high-performing team has the expertise to sell on value, walk a merchant through a loyalty journey and scope unique experiences based on our client’s business model. FIS Solutions are industry leading and best in class.
What you will be doing
- You will hunt new logos in mid-market size accounts, with executive presence and knowledge
- You will engage with the Executive and C-Suite level
- You will be a SME on loyalty and customer experience needs
- You will work across FIS sales and account management teams to generate leads and build pipeline
- You will lead sales calls, analyze data, prepare presentations, develop pricing, and structure deals to help clients achieve their goals and grow the business for FIS.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of selling into mid-market accounts
- 5+ years of high performing sales experience (Minimum)
- Experience calling on C-Suite and Accounting/Finance professionals
- Expert Negotiation Skills
- Expert Presentation Skills
- Expert Communication Skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Loyalty and/or merchant acquiring experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent commission potential
- Attractive benefits including 401K, stock purchase plan, medical coverage, dental coverage, and travel insurance
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.