Freelance Writer 🔥
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About The Position
The Assurance IQ team seeks experienced freelance writers to create articles that will make insurance easier to understand for the everyday consumer! Article guidelines and outlines are provided in our Assurance Freelance Network queue, allowing you to choose your own assignments on your own schedule with a 7-day turnaround time expectation.
What We Offer To Our Freelancers
- Competitive and clear assignment rates per piece — we understand the value of good writing
- Editorial feedback as necessary to set expectations
- Regular new assignment availability Up to bi-monthly invoicing cycles
- Fully remote freelance environment
- Web content writing experience. Must be non-fiction, research-driven writing. SEO content writing experience is a plus.
- At least one writing sample demonstrating this type of content writing experience
- Consent to use your headshot and name for writer byline
- Preferred, but not necessary: Familiarity with AP Style
- Preferred, but not necessary: Experience working in and/or writing about insurance, personal finance, or mortgages