CPA firm that emphasizes a healthy, happy culture where team members provide great services to our clients. Our people are tax and accounting specialists who enjoy working with each other in a collaborative, respectful environment. We are seeking driven candidates with great inter-personal skills to join our growing Boca Raton based company. We focus on providing accounting and tax services to small businesses and their owners. We provide both formal and informal training to help build our team’s individual and collective skills. We provide a hybrid model including work from home and office.
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years working in a public accounting firm. Your work will include accounting and tax preparation. Experience preparing S-Corporation and personal tax returns is a requirement. You will serve as the primary point of contact for clients assigned to you, and its important that candidates possess good people skills and the ability to meet deadlines. UltraTax and QuickBooks experience is a plus and we’ll invest in training the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill level:
- Preparation of sales and payroll tax filings
- Review and preparation of financial statements on a monthly and annual basis, including year-end adjustments
- Preparation of tax returns, primarily Individuals and S-Corporation returns.
- Work with manager to provide tax planning, loan support, and other services to clients, as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication with clients and internal colleagues.
- Demonstrates understanding of IRS Practices
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- GAAP: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Boca Raton, FL 33486