Remote Senior Accountant
An independent accounting and consulting firm is looking for a Remote Senior Accountant. They are looking for a candidate who has individual income tax experience and ideally audit experience. Also they need to maintain client relationship and have some experience with supervisory.
What the company offers you: Flexible hours, Overtime pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, pots and 401K.
If you love working with a collaborative team of professionals for support and growth, in pleasant work environment, and looking for excellent compensation Apply now!!!
- Support complex tax preparation, and tax research, and assist in research and analysis
- Work closely with finance and other internal customers
- Responsible for preparing accurate and timely filings for corporate, partnership, and disregarded entity separate state and local income tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing separate federal corporate and partnership income tax returns and associated informational returns.
- Responsible for preparing and filing some quarterly tax estimates and extensions.
- Performing a detailed general ledger review of clients’ accounting records
- Supervision of Bookkeeper and staff accountants on their day-to-day responsibilities
- Correspondence with government agencies and clients
- 5-10+ years of experience with public accounting.
- Audits of for-profit businesses
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- Experience with solid business and individual income tax experience AND audit experience
- Must have experience with complex tax return experience
- Some exposure to CA tax (multi state returns)
- CPA license is preferred
- Experience reviewing tax returns is preferred
- 1-2+ supervisory experience is preferred
This is a full-time 100% remote position
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote