Accountant Job Description:
In this role, you will utilize your accounting experience as well as payroll experience to work closely with the management team of two remote locations while reporting directly to the controller. Additionally, you will use your expertise to assist with daily financial reporting, monthly book closings, and assist with budgeting. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a remote position already!
- One of the leading door manufacturers and distributors in the market
- Solid family business around for over 75 years
- Direct Wholesaler to Contractors and Builders
Accountant Benefits & Features:
- The benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, plus paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Profit-Sharing Potential
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Remote job opportunity
- Monday-Friday with flexible work schedule
- Located a short drive from the Great Lakes, offering all kinds of outdoor activities!
- Nationally ranked colleges as well as leading school districts available.
- Offering that big city feeling with half the cost of living of New York City!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have 2+ years of experience in an accounting position?
- Do you have some experience working remotely?
Work Location: Remote