Rtl Digital Designer
RTL Digital Designer
6 Month Contract
- Analyze microarchitecture and architecture specifications to determine, recommend, and plan RTL work
- Execution of RTL based on the proposed microarchitecture
- Work with the verification team to test and debug the written RTL
- Integrate the various hand-written and HLS-generated RTL blocks to construct a graphics pipeline
- Run synthesis and power flows to help gather PPA data points to inform architectural decision making
- Confer with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate hardware design against the performance requirements of overall system.
- Proficiency in Verilog
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of RTL, design techniques, tools and principles involved in digital design and silicon development
- Knowledge of digital circuits, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Previous experience with computer applications and design software related to engineering field.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- Master's degree in engineering preferred
Comments for Suppliers: proficiency in Verilog- (verilog ninja)
minimum 5 years of experience
Looking for a Digital Designer
experience in High level synthesis a strong plus
proficiency in C++ a plus
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote