Assistant Visual Designer Jnr.
- Support the Creative Director and Team in all areas of graphic design from conception and project execution to completion.
- Develop high-quality concepts and designs across all forms of print, digital and social for our clientele daily and weekly.
- Stay current with the latest trends and best practices within the design world, especially within social media, to ensure concepts are fresh and relevant.
- Work within brand guidelines while challenging yourself to think out of the box and elevate creative solutions.
- Work with team members to see projects through to approval and delivery of final files.
- Present work to internal and external teams with the ability to confidently communicate the rationale behind your design.
- 1+ years of experience working within a design firm, digital/social/advertising agency, or other creative team environments
- Portfolio of thoughtful work that demonstrates your conceptual abilities and design execution skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge and application of color theory and design principles
- Strong layout and typography skills and elevated design aesthetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate
- Excellent attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints
- Desire to learn and grow, be self-motivated, and have a positive attitude!
- Exercise a strong knowledge of current design trends and a curiosity for new techniques
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Ability to work independently, under close direction and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity.