Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $650 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We are searching for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You'll be working with our teams to capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. We are looking for someone with creative flair and a strong ability to translate our vision into design.
This is a full-time position, ideally located in Edmonton or Austin, but remote applicants within North America will also be considered.
- Ideate and design engaging marketing and sales content including case studies, illustrations, product introductions, blog posts, whitepapers, business presentations, and infographics.
- Contribute to the evolution of our website.
- Design shopper engagement tools from the idea phase to beautiful, fully designed compositions.
- Brainstorm ways to improve the shopping experience - leading to greater conversion rates - for the billions (yes, billions) of shoppers that interact with Granify on our clients’ sites.
- Contribute to the growth and optimization of our prospect- and client-facing properties, such as our website, client portal, and installation help center.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience.
- Strong online portfolio of previous work.
- A knack for beautiful design and aesthetics.
- Expertise with Adobe Creaive Cloud and Figma. Sketch and/or Google Drive Tools is a plus.
- You have a strong desire to collaborate, iterate quickly, and continually improve.
- You're creative, energetic, upbeat, and enjoy working in a talented team.
- You're quick to lend a hand wherever necessary, especially when it gives you the opportunity to learn a new skill.
- You’re a collaborative problem solver who approaches work with a “yes, and…” attitude.
- HTML/CSS experience
- Illustration creation experience
- Copywriting experience
- Interest or background in marketing and/or consumer psychology
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, Airbnb, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!