iOS Developer 🔥
At Moove It we design, develop, and deploy custom software solutions for organizations that want to make an impact through technology.
Being officially recognized as a Great Place To Work in LATAM, we offer the perfect balance between work and fulfilling life. Here you can develop your passions and form strong relationships. Moove It is your opportunity to leave your mark in creating a better world for everyone, working on international projects that have a positive impact on our society.
We are looking for someone like you to join our team as an iOS Developer. This role is perfect if you are someone searching for professional development in a people-centered culture.
You are excellent at doing the following:
- Contribute to the complete software life cycle, including writing clean code, robust tests, submitting code review and creating clear documentation.
- Create high performance and beautiful iOS mobile applications, making emphasis in software quality and good practices.
- Get involved with the client, participate in Agile ceremonies and communicate effectively.
- Work effectively with a team of individuals on the same technologies and share experiences.
What will make you a perfect fit
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development using Swift.
- Experience working with MVC and MVVM architectures not excluding others like MVP or Clean.
- Having worked with CoreData or other third party database models such as Realm.
- Implementing unit tests on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- SwiftUI experience or knowledge.
- UI testing
The benefits that make us a great fit:
- Plenty of fun, team-building activities every month.
- Positive and collaborative working environment.
- Free lunch at the office every Friday!
- Develop your passions, whether by playing sports, an instrument, or brewing the perfect coffee.
- Healthy breakfasts and snacks to share everyday.
- Personalized mentorship from the very first day.
- International clients, leaders in their industry.
- English and tech courses.
- Opportunity to change projects.
Diverse and healthy environment
- Private medical insurance.
- Pledge 1%
- We strive to reduce the gender gap in technology.
- Multicultural team.
- Constant feedback.