Java Developer 🔥
Title: Java Developer
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000
Requirements: Java, AWS
We are an AWS Preimere Consulting Partner with over 250 AWS Certifcations. From ideation to app development, migration to cloud management, our full suite of services ensures you can cloud knowing you have an experienced guide every step of the way. As your internal IT resource and trusted partner, we can help you implement proactive security strategies to mitigate risk, maintain continuous compliance, and accelerate cloud innovation.
As a Java Developer, you will create fully functional web applications and architectures to assist with the day-to-day operations of our client's organization including application refactoring and migration.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop or refactor Java-based web applications
- Provide technical support and consultation for projects and processes.
- Assist in technical planning and providing of recommendations for DevOps solutions.
- Use the Spring framework for application development and testing
- Create and update system design and development documents
- Develop, update, deploy and manage Docker containers.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- AWS Cloud Certifications are a plus
You should know some of the following:
- RESTful Web Services
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Josh Sanchez
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.