Senior Sales Solutions Engineer
About the Role:
You will assist the group sales team in large, or custom related to continuing professional education and credential programs offered by the Association. Responsibilities include pre- and post-sales support and services, reviewing and responding to proposals, providing insight to sales team on delivery options based on deliverables required by clients, and being a liaison with other internal groups on behalf of the Business Development team. you will be the practical expert for sales opportunities The Association proposes to B2B clients.
You will report to the Senior Manager - Solutions Consulting
- Support account managers in pre-sales processes for large custom/complex B2B sales opportunities in the US and globally. Performing a deeper dive into a prospect's requirements, assisting with RFP's, identifying appropriate learning solutions for account managers' proposals, and participating in client meetings, especially as sales engineer on technology-driven products.
- Participate in client discovery calls with the Business Development Manager to help uncover training needs and to address questions regarding delivery, reporting, and invoicing options.
- Participate in post-sales fulfillment of large custom/complex projects, including deploying solutions, developing and generating customized client usage reports, serving as an operational contact with clients, developing program implementation plans, and coordinating teams to deploy solutions. Ensure deliverables are met, that costs on projects are controlled, and that clients are pleased with deliverables.
- Be a liaison and internal educator with IT and other partners to ensure B2B client needs (and our team's needs) are being built into future technology decisions (i.e., LMS/ECOMMERCE/SCORM/PORTALS)
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations Managers for continuous improvement of resources available for Business Development team members.
- Help identify and participate in special projects as requested, including: LMS maintenance and enhancements, Compliance Tracker rules maintenance, feature enhancements, QA, marketing, and user manual upkeep.
- Sales enablement: Demonstrated ability to work with account managers and business development managers, providing them with comprehensive custom solutions and proposals that best meet customer needs while maximizing our revenue and profitability
- Guide operational agility to do what's best for the client.
- Work with sales professionals, educating them and providing insights that help them better position our solutions in impactful ways with prospects and clients
- Knowledge of talent training industry in the US and important global markets
- Support enterprise sales and service to B2B clients
- Deliver presentations to C-level decision makers
How We Support You:
We provide flexibility to help you achieve a good work-life balance. You'll be part of a global, diverse team who foster an environment of inclusion and belonging where you are valued for who you are and where you come from.
We offer benefit options in and out of the workplace, including healthcare, retirement, paid time-off, parental leave, an employee assistance program. We provide resources that support your mental health, and evolve our offerings to meet your needs. We care about our employees' welfare and focus our benefits package on the benefits which support your wellbeing. We also recognize that everyone has different priorities, so in addition to our core benefits to support your health we offer flexible options for you to choose benefits that are right for you, your family and your lifestyle.
We believe in non-stop learning and are committed to investing in learning opportunities that help you reach your full potential and support your continued development.
At The Association, a Great Place to Work-Certified company, we are transforming the accounting and finance profession. We are future-focused, empowering the world's most accomplished accountants to stay relevant, meet today's demands, and prepare for tomorrow's challenges through quality education, resources, and training.
Learn more about The Association on LinkedIn and our Career Site.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
This role is not intended to be based and/or filled in NYC and therefore the salary is not published. If you are an NYC resident and wish to be considered for this opportunity, please reach out to the recruiter listed on the posting and they will be happy to provide you any further information.