Client Success Renewal Specialist
Does a role where you are providing top-level client service and building strong rapport with your client base sound like your dream job? We're searching for a Client Success Renewal Specialist to join our growing team!
Lightspeed Systems has been building solutions to help K-12 IT departments keep technology safe and easily managed for twenty years, but we don't stagnate; our solutions keep getting better. As our Renewal Specialist, you'll be managing client relationships - particularly, as they relate to managing and maintaining renewals, account updates, and licensing updates with a focus on meeting and exceeding annual retention goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The following are the essential functions of the position. This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
- Manage resellers and clients within an assigned account
- Manage the renewal lifecycle, from quoting, internal approvals, through to ensuring the order is processed correctly
- Assist with opportunity management and opportunity corrections
- Proactively reach out to clients a minimum of 90 days prior to renewal date.
- Resolve issues related to order processing, and license expirations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in CRM such as client licensing & contact details, correct pricing, and special agreements.
- Assist clients with requests related to licensing, renewal maintenance, and invoicing.
- Follow defined mitigation processes working collaboratively across the organization to retain business
- Foster relationships with your client base
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned
The following knowledge, experience, skills, abilities, and key behaviors are preferred or required to perform this job.
- 1-2 years client service experience; Four-year degree and account management experience preferred
- Pleasant disposition with a client service focus
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and reliable
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Exceptionally strong communications skills. You must possess the ability to communicate well both internally and externally
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge about SaaS industry sales preferred
For over 20 years, Lightspeed Systems® has been a leader in the ever-changing landscape of K-12 learning technology. Lightspeed Systems works with tens of thousands of schools to maximize the safety, mobility, and effectiveness of their students' learning experience. Every device can be covered with the most effective web filter, student safety monitor, classroom management software, device management tool, and analytics program available. Learn more at www.lightspeedsystems.com.
We love our employees, and we show it. A sneak peek into our BENEFITS & PERKS include:
- Health- Medical, dental and vision insurance with healthy company contribution toward premiums. Lightspeed kicks cash into your HSA if you participate our HDHP.
- Wellness- Paid parental leave. Healthy holiday and PTO policy, including Christmas to New Year's Day break.
- Retirement- 401(k) matching up to 6%
- Other - Work from where it makes sense. Pet insurance.
ABOUT OUR ATX HQ
If "work from where it makes sense" includes being onsite for you some or all the time, you will LOVE being at the ranch. Our uniquely Lightspeed (and totally Texas) corporate headquarters has everything Lightspeeders need to get the job done – and a whole lot more.
- 15,000 sq. ft. of open work area, offices, and huddle rooms
- A private chef serving up lunch Tuesday through Thursday every week
- A state-of-the-art fitness center (with outfitted locker rooms)
- Physical therapist onsite regularly
- Indoor and outdoor casual collaboration spots
- Pet-friendly office environment
- A golf simulator, go-carts, shuffleboard, corn hole, and MORE fun
All within 31 sprawling acres of Live Oak trees that foster a natural habitat for local wildlife. It is not uncommon to be greeted daily by whitetail deer. (Maybe it wants to join your meeting?)
Job Type: Full-time