Smb Account Director
Bazaarvoice is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our world-class renewals/sales team for our Small to Medium size markets! You have to be the type of person that craves a challenge and is unafraid to constantly push yourself outside your zone of comfort. We are looking for someone who has experience in renewals and exposure to upsells and cross-sells. You have to be able to manage a broad territory and be able to carry the entire renewal and sales process from start to finish on your own merits and skills. This doesn’t mean we won’t be helping you – we absolutely will, but we believe strongly in a candidate that has the ability to play all of the important roles. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong record of achievement in a renewals/sales position within software as a service or online based technologies.
- Run a territory franchise, including territory management, account planning and generating pipeline on a continuous basis.
- Sell high-ROI software solutions to C level stakeholders, navigating complex sales cycles, building consensus across multiple business units and successfully driving sales processes to close
- Manage all strategic and commercial aspects of the relationship, to make the client successful with all Bazaarvoice products and service and to nurture and grow the Bazaarvoice relationship
- Identify and build opportunities to grow your business and apply a strategic, detail-oriented approach
- Define Bazaarvoice’s account strategy for success with your assigned portfolio of business
- Partner with internal stakeholders and client to deliver a joint strategic plan to enable the client to achieve program success
- Ability to navigate and build champions across complex client organizations, tailoring strategy recommendations based on identified business needs
- 1+ years relative experience in software, SaaS, or Internet marketing
- Ability to identify target accounts, appropriate contacts within that account, and formulate strategies to both renew and generate more interest in Bazaarvoice
- Ability to generate, qualify, and execute on renewals and opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
- Experience using two way discovery to uncover customer need and matches solutions to that need
- Ability to build a trusted and long relationships
- A strong understanding of business practices, industry trends, and competitors to each renewal/ sales cycle
- Effectively create and articulates ROI in the negotiation process to bring the upmost value to both the consumer and Bazaarvoice
Why join Bazaarvoice? Customer is key We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer first mindset. Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance. Passionate Pursuit of Performance Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity. We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission. Innovation over Imitation We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage. Stronger Together We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company we build a stronger community. Commitment to diversity and inclusion Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.