Inside Sales Representative - Western United States
PORTWEST, a leading global manufacturer of safety wear, workwear and PPE is currently seeking applications for the position of Inside Sales Representative based in Western United States, ideally Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada or Arizona. Portwest is one of the fastest growing workwear companies in the world currently employing over 5,100 staff worldwide, with customer service staff in over 160 countries. We design, manufacture and distribute market leading workwear, safety wear and PPE in fully owned production facilities.
As the Inside Sales Representative for Portwest, you will be based remotely and you will bring your commercial experience to sell Portwest products to distributors across the Western US region. You will develop existing distribution channels in this fast-paced internal sales position. You should be able to work independently but also collaborate with the sales team and National Sales Manager to continue to build upon the company’s success.
Among your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing new and low spend accounts
- Identifying new opportunities to deepen customer relations and develop existing accounts.
- Providing relevant and accurate information to customers
- Helping maintain customer loyalty to Portwest
- Providing pricing and quotes
- Offer new and existing products, completing visit reports.
- Engage in customer development to identify opportunities for customer growth
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly and annual targets
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To become an Inside Sales Representative with Portwest, you will need to have the following:
- Experience liaising with customers in a commercial environment
- Inside sales experience is an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of PPE and workwear industry is an advantage but not essential
- Good decision-making skills and be customer focused
- Good organizational skills and a team player
- Ability to multi- task and be a good problem solver
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
We offer a competitive package commensurate with experience.
WHAT TO DO NOW
Please apply today with an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining your experience relating to this position.
- Ibec Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 Companies 2021
- Portwest CEO - Business Man Of The Year - InBusiness Ireland 2020
- Portwest CEO - EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017
- Great Place to Work 2022
- Deloitte Best Managed Companies 2016-2022
- Exporter of the Year 2018
- Private Irish Business of the Year Export Industry Awards 2019
- Safety Awards Customer Service Winner 2016
- All Stars Export Business of the Year 2017