Salesforce Bsa, It Sales Systems
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that's uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Do you like using your skills to improve internal business tools? Pinterest is looking for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to help accelerate the use of technology on our Salesforce implementation. You will work with a fast-paced team of engineers, portfolio leads, and business partners where you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that Pinterest has an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical departments. This role will have a direct influence on the company by helping drive productivity, efficiency and insights on behalf of our Sales organization. You will provide valuable contribution as a bridge between Sales teams and IT delivery. You should be able to utilize your time by testing key features & functionality before they are production ready. This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative, inclusive team that manages a growing Salesforce implementation.
What you'll do:
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and reengineering, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, functional design, testing, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver solutions with engineers, conduct Quality Assurance Testing (QA), facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and provide post-production support.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
- Perform Salesforce configurations and guide developers on advanced customization.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on work as a SFDC Admin and have Business Systems Analyst experience.
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- You consider yourself detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- You have extensive experience analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations.
- You are a certified SalesforceAdministrator and you have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and SFDC Lightning framework.
- You can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and workflow rules.
- You have experience with SFDC data management tools, SOQL queries, Microsoft Excel, JIRA, Visual Diagrams, and Google Suite.
- Preferred, but not required: You have experience with sales processes and tools ideally in the advertising/media/e-commerce industries.
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
- The estimated salary range for this contract position is $88 - $108/hour based on experience and location. To learn more about the benefits offered to contractors through Pro Unlimited please visit: www.hrconnection.com (username: generalinformation)
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.