Senior Content Strategist, Experience Design
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $110/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Senior Content Strategist, Experience Design for one of our clients.
US location only.
What you’ll be working on
Our client is guided by a common purpose: to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Our client’s Experience Design team includes interaction designers, graphic designers, researchers, strategic designers, design program managers, content strategists, design technologists and other creative professionals. The team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to find ways all their digital platforms can empower customers to reach their financial goals in more customized, intuitive, innovative, engaging, secure and time-saving ways.
As a content strategist you will
- Develop content strategy based on business goals and user needs optimized for consumption context.
- Develop information architectures for discovery, sign up and onboarding flows.
- Collect and create content inventories from which new content can be created.
- Audit existing content to determine current performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Perform gap-analysis and competitor analysis.
- Write ADA-compliant content for interfaces (onboarding, microcopy, forms, menus, alerts) and other digital experiences (support content, product-related emails, alerts, and more).
- Contribute to (and optimize) content governance and documentation across projects.
- Make the business case for adding, retiring, moving, and expanding content to support user and business goals.
You’re a person who (required skills)
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise content strategy and creating content for interfaces (UX writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in English composition, communications, design, or related field.
- A working proficiency with design tools, including Sketch, InVision, and Axure.
- Working knowledge of software used by designers and project managers.
And you are a person who:
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Is exceptional at problem-solving, issue resolution, and time management.
- Demonstrates strong listening, communication, and presentation skills.
- Is a continuous learner who adapts quickly and positively to change.
- Is available to travel up to 10% of the time
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Master’s degree with compensating experience.
- Financial, digital agency, or similar industry experience.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.