Program Manager - Ibkr Tws Api
Venture outside the ordinary - TMX Careers
The TMX group of companies includes leading global exchanges such as the Toronto Stock Exchange, Montreal Exchange, and numerous innovative organizations enhancing capital markets.
United as a global team, we’re connecting cross-functionally, traversing industries and geographies, moving opportunity into action, advancing global economic growth, and propelling progress. Through a rich exchange of ideas, meaningful collaboration, and a nimble operating model, we're powering some of the nation's most critical systems, fueling capital formation and innovation, bringing increased opportunity to business visionaries, product ingenuity to consumers, and career exploration to our team.
Division: Wall Street Horizon, a TMX Company, is a provider of highly acclaimed, single-stock events calendar data services for investment professionals. Covering 10,000 publicly traded companies worldwide, the company offers more than 40 event types such as earnings announcement dates, dividends and investor conferences. Wall Street Horizon data is widely recognized for its unmatched accuracy and timeliness.
Ready to be part of the action?
Now Hiring: Program Manager (IBKR TWS API) 12-Month Contract
Seeking a sophisticated user of Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Traders Workstation (TWS) to increase sign-ups for Wall Street Horizon corporate event (earnings calendar, dividends, investor conferences & events, etc.) API data on the TWS platform. Looking for a Program Manager with strong promotion skills and programming background. The Program Manager will be responsible for spreading the word and influencing prospective high-end retail and institutional IB traders via multiple channels such as online forums/groups, social media, digital advertising, and financial platforms/publications. You will work with the Wall Street Horizon Marketing team who will provide marketing images and copy to support your efforts.
Reports to: CEO of Wall Street Horizon
· Primary deliverable is a set number of signups for the IBKR API
· Visibility on a set number of social media sites, online forums and financial platforms
· Minimum of 1 year using Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Traders Workstation (TWS)
· Strong knowledge of API’s specific to IBKR
· Active participant and/or dialed in to popular social media and online forums where TWS users and potential users congregate
· Experience in sales, promotions or marketing of products or services (ideally subscription-based model)
Nice to Have:
· Experience with Udemy or similar instructional platform a plus, as we are interested in creating a course
· Experience in international financial platforms a plus
In the market for…
Excitement - Explore emerging technology and innovation, as well as ventures and digital finance that shape the future of global markets! Experience the movement of the market while grounded in the stability of close to 200 years of success.
Connection - With site hubs in some of the world’s most multicultural cities, we leverage our size and structure to create rich connections and belonging while experiencing powerful global impact through our work.
Impact - More than a platform, we use our talents to power mission-critical systems that drive global economic advancement, innovation, and growth. As well, our employee-led Team Impactspreads social good via our giving strategy.
Wellness - From empathetic leadership to a culture of flexibility and balance, we believe wellness at work creates the maximum yield and a stronger “we”. Plus, with a cloud-first and hybrid workstyle, as well as generous time-off and leaves, we support a life well lived!
Growth - From a growth mindset in our work, to expansion in our business, TMX is home to action-takers energized by the achievement of ambitious growth.
Ready to enrich your career with impactful work, leaders who truly care, and the flexibility and programs to help you thrive as part of #TeamTMX? Apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Are you authorized to work in Canada or United States?
- Knowledge of Interactive Brokers (IBKR TWS API): 1 year (Required)
- knowledge of API's for IBKR: 1 year (Required)
- Sales/Promotions/Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote