Carefree Medicare Sales Manager
This position manages a team of captive Medicare field agents in support of the Medicare Support Center at CVS strategic initiative.
- Establishes specific goals for assigned areas of responsibility in line with strategic objectives.
- Builds successful relationships with constituents.
- Provides input to provider and network development areas to ensure competitive products and services.
- Develops, executes and communicates a comprehensive strategy aligned with customers’ objectives, financial position and employee benefits strategies.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and developing staff
- Manage a group of 5-10 captive agents across 1 to 4 metro areas.
- Works effectively cross-functionally internally to complete sales, installation, servicing and product development activities as appropriate.
- Oversees communication and planning among key stakeholders that ultimately results in the delivery of a successful strategy and goal obtainment.
- Manage sales and retention efforts for assigned business or customer segments, products and geographies.
- Educates constituents on specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current topics and expects the same of team members.
- Positions products, rate levels and expanded product portfolios to increase sales and maximize revenue.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years of sales management experience in a supervisory position.
- 5 - 10+ years of sales experience, with a minimum of 2 years within the Medicare industry.
- Appropriate state licensure to sell insurance as required, subject to product sold. Life and Health license required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Provider and Community Marketing lead generation experience.
- Medicare focused sales experience - full portfolio of products, including Medicare Advantage, Dual Special Needs, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug, and Ancillary plans.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.