Revenue Operations Manager
Are you competent in multiple areas of revenue operations? Do you thrive on developing processes and helping to shape the operations of a fast-growth business? Do you enjoy approaching business challenges from multiple angles and coming up with creative ways to tackle them? If so, we encourage you to look at SuccessKPI. We are looking for a Revenue Ops Manager to bring their diverse skill set to our organization and serve as a business partner for our internal and external stakeholders.
As the first person in this role, this position will require you to be motivated to bring out the best in people through process, the most in data, and to communicate effectively. We are a team that can think critically, act independently and operate with a data-driven mindset while remaining focused on driving revenue. Do you have what it takes?
Why work for SuccessKPI:
- Opportunity to work for an organization that prides itself on offering a diverse and dynamic culture where employees are proud to work
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growth global company in the rapidly growing analytics space
- Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities as we grow and scale
- Opportunity to build industry relationships and work alongside seasoned industry experts
- Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day – YOU HAVE A VOICE AT SUCCESSKPI!
Job Location: Remote Work, USA
What You’ll Do:
- Enable and empower the sales team for success through improved strategy, process, analytics, and tools.
- Look at ways to streamline and automate processes to compile and analyze data from various sources.
- Salesforce Administration
- Act as a key cross-functional liaison between Revenue Operations/Sales/Marketing/Customer Success & other departments.
- Track key metrics such as activities, funnel stages, pipeline, bookings, region and product-based analytics, deal sizes and close cycles.
- Support Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leaders in creating executive presentations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed across multiple data sets
- Continuously monitor revenue metrics with a good understanding of KPIs and how they can be impacted; including creating forecasts, reports and building dashboards for the team to easily understand the health of the business and assist in hitting their goals.
- Data management and enrichment for sales and marketing: manage alignment to our TAM criteria with the creation of account lists, lead lists, and campaign cohorts to ensure account-based marketing and selling motions are aligned and orchestrated across teams.
- Deliver Account-based reporting for full funnel
- Initiate, review and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies while maintaining the integrity of accounting records.
- Guide the business in understanding how marketing and sales spend and outcomes accurately drive impact and ROI via accurate reporting and forecasting
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
RevOps Manager Qualifications:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 3-5+ years’ experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS business.
- Deep experience implementing and working within Salesforce suite of tools with a focus on report/dashboard design automation, as well as Microsoft Excel modeling
- Proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders
- Analytical skills including the ability to track key metrics & KPIs, analyze them, and turn them into actionable strategies
- Presentation skills: Must be able to present and share data in a meaningful way, whether it’s a quick email, in-depth report, or presentation deck.
- A baseline understanding of post-closed-won finance/accounting terminology and processes
- Experience supporting variable comp and incentive programs, including policy execution and calc administration
- Ability to communicate in a clear and engaging manner
- Experienced relationship builder who cross-functionally builds trust with other departments
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools: Have a deep knowledge of CRM software and the administration of them, including Salesforce, HubSpot, and other major platforms; a Salesforce certification is helpful but not required.
- Microsoft Excel: Be familiar with using Excel to assess, manipulate, and analyze data.
- Demonstrate competency with:
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Sales Enablement software
- Sales velocity tools like HubSpot, SalesLoft, Outreach, Groove, etc
- Sales Intelligence/Business Intelligence (BI) software
- Marketing Automation software, preferably Hubspot
LEADERSHIP AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Problem-solving: The ability to solve issues in a thoughtful manner and in a way that makes sense for the rest of the business from a sales perspective.
- Makes the uncertain, certain: A data-driven decision-maker, deferring to concrete information to make judgments and give business guidance. Ability to evaluate, solve, escalate, or hand off to the appropriate team member.
- Future-oriented: Always thinking two, three, and four steps ahead of decisions, just like a chess player. Able to anticipate how your decision-making will affect the organization down the road.
- Strong communicator and teacher: Able to think through and manage complex processes, but also make them easy to understand for others, whether it’s a RevOps teammate, busy sales rep, or exec-level leader. New processes and workflows should be simple to teach and train, so they can be effectively implemented.
- Do-er & Leader: Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and do the work with a strong aptitude for contributing to the development of the RevOps department, as we scale over time.
- Virtual Work opportunity
- Opportunity to work and help shape a fast-growing company
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Stock Option Plan
- Open Time Off
- Paid parental leave for birth, adoption, and fostering
- 11 paid Company holidays
- 401k Savings Plan – with employer match
- Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost to you
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program providing insureds and their dependents with confidential, experienced assistance in dealing with day-to-day life issues or crisis support for personal and professional goals and challenges.
- Development and career growth opportunities at one of the coolest companies around, if we do say so ourselves
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving global business providing a pure SaaS analytics platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics, and the real-time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can get started in minutes with this robust and actionable customer experience management platform.
For more information on SuccessKPI, please visit us at successkpi.com
SuccessKPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A