Director Marketing Communications
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us:
- Most corporate positions are eligible for 100% remote work
- Culture supported by strong corporate values
- Professional growth opportunities
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401k and more!
Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Lead and execute marketing communication plans to support marketing and business growth.
- Lead, oversee, and coordinate the company's marketing communication strategies, programs, advertising, collateral, and event marketing.
- Participate in budget development for the department and establish allocations. Monitor use of resources within budget limitations.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and manage members of the marcom team.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the company's markets, key referral sources, industry trends and position in the market related to competitors.
- Manage ad agency, media buying, public relations, and other third-party vendors.
- 10+ years of marcom experience.
- Experience in lead generation and applying marcom best practices to drive responses, with strong measurement, results, and numbers orientation, i.e., not only creating ads, but understanding the ads' impact.
- Substantive experience in managing multiple concurrent projects, driving each project to successful completion on time and within budget.
- Demonstrable experience in project managing complex multimedia campaigns involving multiple stakeholders, outside agencies, and internal clients.
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or related areas; MBA a plus.
- Previous experience in health care, home care and/or clinical trials desirable.
- Track record of working within a regulated industry.
- Demonstrated supervisory and negotiation skills.
For Colorado based applicants, the general range of pay is $121,750 - $203,000.
The hiring pay would be based on years of experience and other market-based factors.
Available Benefits Include
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits
Please contact Michelle Spreutels Martinez at (866) 776-0127 x353 or at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.